WordPress database error: [Duplicate column name 'equipment_type']
ALTER TABLE `wpstg0_decontamination_report` ADD COLUMN `equipment_type` VARCHAR(200),ADD COLUMN `new_serial_num` VARCHAR(200), ADD COLUMN `fluid_flow_pump_number` VARCHAR(200)
JST’s Chemical Delivery Systems are available using drums for chemical storage or reclaim as well as providing fresh chemistry to process stations or use areas. The unit at the right holds three separate acids and dispenses them to multiple process stations. Rollers are provided to easily load and unload drums. Systems are available for solvents, bases or acids using either stainless steel, white polypropylene or FM4910 approved plastics.
Valve Manifold Boxes can be included with valving and associated plumbing to pump to multiple use stations.
Contact a representative at JST for further information.
• Drum Loading Rollers
• Analog Liquid Level System
• Dry Contacts to Communicate with dispensing points & Valve Manifold Boxes
• Seismic Anchors
• Dual Containment Fittings
• Easily Accessible Pump & Filter
• Dual Wall Stainless Steel for use with Solvents
• Factory Mutual 4910 Listed Materials
• Purged Electrical Compartments
• Secondary Containment with Fiber Optic Leak
• Valve Manifold Box
• DIW Flush System
• Fire Suppression Systems
• Single or Multiple Drum Units
• Redundant Pump & Filter System eliminating down time for maintenance
• Automated Drum Switching
• Interface Design to Ergonomic Drum Loader
• Glove Ports