Field Service Engineer
About the role
As a Field service Engineer, you will be responsible for customer support, servicing and installing our tools and products at our customers.
The installation work is very diverse, and can include; maintenance support for Wet Benches, installations and retrofitting fire suppression installations, installation and repairs of Wafer handling tools. This support is partially done from the home office but also requires being onsite at customers throughout the whole of Europe. This will be mostly for German speaking countries, but also France, Italy, Nordics etc. This role requires working closely with our German based colleague and Netherlands based FSE and Sales director.
- Providing remote customer support
- Providing onsite support, maintenance and repairs at customers
- Communicating with customers and factories/principals we represent
- Complete reports on the fields service jobs.
Location & commitments
- Full time job – 40 hours work week (less hours can be discussed)
- Location is flexible – preferred Germany /Dresden area
- Travel is required average 1,5 week per month
- Be able to work independently
- Technical experience required
- Semiconductor experience preferred
- Affinity with commercial/consulting – so advising solutions to customers based on technical knowledge
- Languages spoken English and preferably also German
Contact us to apply
If you interested or want to learn more please contact Constantijn via cvaneys(at)empbv.com or +31624759685