WordPress database error: [Duplicate column name 'equipment_type']
ALTER TABLE `wpstg0_decontamination_report` ADD COLUMN `equipment_type` VARCHAR(200),ADD COLUMN `new_serial_num` VARCHAR(200), ADD COLUMN `fluid_flow_pump_number` VARCHAR(200)
ONE PIECE INSTRUMENTATION BALL VALVES:
• Working Pressure: up to 3000 psig (206 bar)
• Working Temperature: from 50°F to 150°F(10°C to 65°C)
• End Connections: 1/8″ to 3/4″
• 2-Way and 3-Way Valves with On-Off & Switching Flow Paths
Truelok Ball Valves LC and HC Series are designed and manufactured for instrumentation and general industry.
• Our Ball valves are offered with seat all in one type, stainless steel body, and PTFE packing material.
• 90º actuation for 2 way and 180º actuation for 3 way ball valve.
• Truelok ball valves are designed to be operated in the fully closed or fully open position.
Truelok Ball valves are available in variety of end connections, ranging from 1/8″ to 3/4″ Tube Fittings, Male NPT, and Female NPT.
Flow coefficients (Cv) ranges from 0.2 to 6.3. and Temperature rating range from 50°F to 150°F(10°C to 65°C) with a maximum working pressure up to 3000 psig (206 bar) at 100°F(37°C).